From 30 years of research this effective kit includes Dr. Dale's proprietary formulas, as follows. These formulas are Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Not Irradiated, and No Flow Agents.
1. Candida-Ease, (homeopathy), 5 drops under tongue, 3 times per day, 5 days per week. AllerCyl Airborn, (homeopathy), 5 drops, 3 times per day 5 days per week.
2. Nano Ionic Silver, (ionic minerals) See Label, Use Orally and Topically if necessary.
3. Whole Body & Immune Pro, (herbs) 120 Caps; 2, 3 times per day, 6 days per week.
4. BioFilm Detox. (specific enzymes) 120 Caps; 1, 3 times per day, 6 days per week.
5. Dr. Dales Educational CD set, (two CD's) ~ Parasites, Fungus & Cancer.
Please adhere to the following dietary program for two months, starting the diet on day one of the above protocol. So you use all the products simultaneously.
Diet is an important part of the cleanse. The length of time on the Candida cleanse depends on the severity of symptoms, how long you have had symptoms, and overall health. Many people notice improvement after strict adherence to the diet and the program for one to two weeks. For others it takes more time. Once symptoms are eliminated, whole foods from the restricted list can be slowly incorporated back into the diet.
Limit daily carbohydrate intake! Sugar feeds Candida. During the first 2 to 3 weeks of the program, it is recommended that total carbohydrate intake be very limited. It is important to rotate your food; do not eat the same food every day. Do not eat any food from a can, bottle or bag as it could be fermented.
This detox diet plan supports detoxification by increasing elimination from the body, cleansing the colon, enhancing circulation to clear toxic substances, eliminating foods from the diet that require detoxification or are allergenic and providing nutrients to support and protect the liver, which is one of the main organs involved in detoxification.
List of Foods to Avoid
1) Sugar - Refined sugar and mixtures containing refined sugar, cane sugar, dextrose, corn syrup, fructose, honey, brown sugar, rice syrup and agave. Stevia is acceptable. Avoid artificial sweeteners. Avoid Fruit Juice in cans or bottles and limited fresh squeezed or juiced.
2) Dairy Products - Milk, butter, cheese and other dairy products.
3) Meat & Fish - I recommend avoiding any non-organic animal product. I don’t recommend eating fish due to environmental toxicity such as mercury and radiation.
4) Gluten - All gluten-containing grains, including corn, wheat, barley, oats, rye, spelt and kamut.
5) Caffeine - Avoid coffee, both regular and decaffeinated, black tea, green tea and other beverages containing caffeine.
6) All Yeast and Fermented Foods Vinegar and condiments with vinegar such as ketchup, mustard and mayo and anything with vinegar, Mushrooms, Alcohol, Food additives and preservatives, Chocolate, High-Fat Foods.
List of Foods to Enjoy
1) Fresh Fruit: Enjoy a limited amount of fresh fruit as this provides sugar to feed the candida. (Three small servings per week) Go easy on grapefruit. A compound in grapefruit called naringin can significantly inhibit liver detox enzymes and should be avoided during detox diets. Organic coconut, avocado (1/2 per day), blueberries, strawberries, lemon and lime are best. Do not drink bottled or canned fruit juice as it can become fermented. Do not eat dried fruit, grapes or grapefruit.
2) Fresh Vegetables: All fresh vegetables are acceptable. Fresh vegetable drinks made with a Vita-Mix Food Processer to retain the fiber in your smoothie or veggie drink. Vegetables include wheat grass juice, artichokes, asparagus, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, celery, cauliflower, eggplant, endive, ginger root, kale and collard greens, spinach, sprouts, garlic, okra, onions, parsley, radishes, salad greens, string beans, tomatoes, turnips, turmeric root, and beets, along with red and green vegetables.
3) Grains: Small portions of quinoa and brown rice are acceptable.
4) Beans: Split yellow and green peas and lentils are easy to digest and require less soaking time. Other acceptable legumes include kidney beans, pinto beans, mung beans, garbanzo beans (chickpeas) and adzuki beans.
5) Protein, Nuts and Seeds: Hemp and pea protein once to twice per day in water. This can be a substitute for any animal protein. A vegan diet is best for one or two months. Nuts are a concentrated form of protein. Choose fresh raw nuts; not roasted or salted. I recommend almonds, Brazil nuts, hazelnuts, macadamia, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and walnuts. Unsalted raw seeds can also be sprinkled over any meal, including flaxseed. Avoid peanuts. If you absolutely need to eat a small amount of animal protein please do it only twice per week and eat Bison if possible.
6) Oil: Organic extra-virgin organic olive oil and avocado oil.
7) Condiments - Vegetable salt, sea salt, garlic, onions, cayenne pepper, turmeric, oregano.
8) Beverages - Reverse Osmosis Water, herbal tea (non-caffeinated), 100% natural fresh fruit, vegetable juices, coconut milk, hemp milk and almond milk.
Tips That Will Help Your Body During the Candida Cleanse Diet.
1. Take a probiotic before each meal (not from dairy products), which you can get at the health food store.
2. Eat raw unsweetened coconut.
3. Drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water per day, warm or room temperature. Water is also essential to clear waste from the blood.
4. Do not drink liquids around mealtime.
5. Take the time to chew food well, especially grains.
Disclaimer: The Wellness Center's products are to be used according to standard homeopathic indications and prepared at a FDA registered facility in strict accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS), and in compliance with FDA regulations. They have no known side effects. A certificate of analysis, showing purity and potency of the ingredients, and manufacture date (with each shipment). Manufacturer is GMP licensed for Supplements and/or Registered with the FDA for Homeopathic Medicine. Health statements on this page have not been evaluated by the FDA. The health information on this site is for education purposes only. Wellnesscenter.net and The Wellness Center assumes no responsibility in treatment or cure of any disease or illness. The information provided on wellnesscenter.net is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.
Arsenicum Album 6X, Aspergillus Niger 12C, Borax 3X,
Calcarea Carbonica 8X, Candida Albicans 8X, Candida
Parapsilosis 8X, Candida Torresil 8X, Candida Tropicalis 8X,
Conium Maculatum 6X, Kreosotum 6X, Lycopodium Clavatum
6X, Mucor Racemosus 12C, Pulsatilla 6X, Sepia 6X, Sulphur 6X
Demineralized Water, 25% Ethanol.
Histaminum, Juniperus Communis: 6X, 8X, 15X, 30X, Animal Hair
Mix 6X, 8X, 15X, 30X and 6C, 8C, 15C, 30C, 200C, Formalinum
(Formaldehyde) 12X, 30X, 60X, 200X, Napthalinum: 6X, Rhus Tox
6X, 30X, Quebracho: 12X, 30C,
Coumarin 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X, 6C, 12C, 30C, 200C, Gallic Acid:
6X, 15X, 30X, 6C, 30C, Indole: 6X, 12X, 30X, 12C, 30C, Quercetin,
Rutin: 6X, 15X, 30X, 6C, 30C, Urticaria House, Dust Pollen
Mix, House Dust Mite, Ragweed, Cedar, Rye Grass, Mold, Birch,
Feathers, Hay Dust: 4X, 6X, 30X, 200X
Dr. Dale’s Nano Ionic Super Silver Supplement
"Cell Ready and Non-Toxic" - Actual ionic silver mineral content = 400 parts per million. Used for thousands of years in health care as a natural antibiotic! I have collected all the real data on the uses of of this and how its made. It’s documented and the most powerful formula in Ionic form. Ionic Silver is considered a Silver Bullet for infections, Dental, Vaginal, Rectal, Topical, Internal, Eye Infections, and Ear Infections. It’s antibacterial, antiviral, and has been used
for the Flu as well. Research shows that it may be helpful for virus,
bacteria, yeast, infection including dental.
Who needs these formulas? Anyone with inflammation, osteoporosis,osteopenia, infection, joint and muscle issues, hair loss, menstrual irregularities, menopause, perimenopause, prostate inflammation and/or enlargement, cancer, any degenerative disease would benefit from Nano Ionic Minerals. These minerals are included in the saliva test program for every single patient, if needed. You can muscle test with NeuroPhysical Reprogramming or use EAV as well.
The Wellness Center's products are to be used according to standard homeopathic indications and prepared at a FDA registered facility in strict accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS), and in compliance with FDA regulations. They have no known side effects.
A certificate of analysis, showing purity and potency of the ingredients, and manufacture date (with each shipment). Manufacturer is GMP licensed for Supplements and/or Registered with the FDA for Homeopathic Medicine. Health statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. The health information on this site is for education purposes only. Wellnesscenter.net and The Wellness Center assumes no responsibility in treatment or cure of any disease or illness. The information provided on wellnesscenter.net is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.
We do not diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease. Products on our website www.wellnesscenter.net and shopping cart www.naturalhealingpro.com are for health maintenance only. Nothing in the information provided is intended to treat or cure disease or to replace conventional medical approaches.
OUR WEBSITES DO NOT PROVIDE ANY MEDICAL ADVICE
Information on the Websites is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on the Websites for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication or other treatment.
You should always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or adopting any treatment for a health problem. For any products or services purchased from the Websites, you should read carefully all product packaging and instructions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on the Websites. Information provided on the Websites and the use of any products or services purchased from our Websites by you DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and any of the physicians affiliated with our Websites. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
We would like to answer all of your questions, however, due to the diversity and quantity of questions it is impossible. If you have questions that are not answered here about our products, please call us. If you have questions related to your health, consider becoming a member of our Private Membership Association.
Why are there no returns? Once a customer receives a package we cannot guarantee that they did not accidently expose their product to radiation so we have a no return policy on All Products.
Are your supplements free from excipients? Yes, our nutritional supplements are free from toxic flow agents like magnesium stearate, coloring or preservatives and the delivery system includes veggie caps. Herbs are organic and wild harvested.
What type of products do you make? We formulate Orthomolecular Nutritonal Products, Herbs & Homeopathic Medicine. Our Homeopathic Remedies are prepared at a FDA registered facility in strict accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS). They have no known side-effects.
What are homeopathic remedies made from and are they safe? Homeopathic medicines are micro-dosed substances derived from botanical, animal or mineral sources. A specific homeopathic medicine dilution is obtained by a precise and controlled process of successive "homeopathic dilution". The medicine is diluted or de-concentrated and then vigorously shaken, traditionally referred to as succussion. This process transforms the original substance into a therapeutically active medicine.
Homeopathy is a safe and natural method to balance the body and allow the body to heal. Homeopathy stimulates the body's ability to heal with frequencies (minute amounts of substances) and is also referred to as Biological Medicine..
How are they made? Homeopathic medicine is micro-dosed substances (mostly from nature) derived from botanical, animal or mineral sources. A homeopathy remedy contains the memory or frequency of the original substance it is made from. A specific homeopathic medicine dilution is obtained by a precise and controlled process of successive "homeopathic dilution". The medicine is diluted or de-concentrated and then vigorously shaken, traditionally referred to as succussion. This process transforms the original substance into a therapeutically active medicine.
How does a Homeopathic Formula Work? When a homeopathic remedy is administered, it creates an electro-magnetic signal and travels along meridian pathways until it reaches, targets and nutralizes the most similar frequency in the body.
Caffeine and Homeopathy? I heard you can't use caffeine, or any kind of mint with homeopathic remedies. Is this true? Yes, do not consume any caffeine as it will nutralize homeopathic medicine, making it ineffective. Some toothpaste can have a neutralizing effect on some potencies but not all; so it's best not to use mint or caffeine at all during treatment duration with homeopathy. Do not use products with caffeine, magnesium stearate, steric acid, coloring or unnatural flavoring
Dr. Dale, which tea can I drink? Tea that does not contain caffeine are roobois, chamomile, ginseng, ginger, any herb tea, fruit tea or berry that does NOT contain caffeine.
Tea and Foods that should be completely avoided when using homeopathic medicine are black tea, earl grey, chai, oolong, green tea, mate, white tea, chocolate, soda, energy drinks, coffee, and decaf teas (contain some caffeine and may be processed with heavy metals to remove the caffeine.) Also, Excedrin Tablet: Please review this document here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C...
What if I'm not having a cycle anymore how do I use the EndoPure Hormone Rejuvenation? Dr. Dale's Endo Pure products can be taken according to the instructions on the bottle. If you are no longer having a cycle you can take the EndoPure's 5 drops 2-3 times per day 5 days on and 2 days off per week.
All Homeopathic Medicine should be taken on an empty stomach, at least 15 minutes a part from each other or food, drink, herbs and supplements.
What is the Swab for in the Saliva Test Kit? This is to test for yeast cultures. Should I do a Throat swab or a vaginal swab? Ladies, the lab prefers a vaginal swab because they get a better culture. Male testing: Gently swab your throat.
What is the Shelf Life of Homeopathic Medicine? The shelf life is five years. Please keep all homeopathy at room temperature, less than 75 degrees. Do NOT refrigerate.
Are your Homeopathic Hormone Rejuvenation Formulas Safe? Homeopathic Medicine is safe and has been a main form of healing for approximately 200 years is all countries. NuFem and EndoPure are safe and effective. These homeopathic formulas have been tested on over 20,000 people and have a 95% success rate, which includes all types of women including those who have had a complete hysterectomy. It is always best to get tested with the Five Element Saliva Test (self-test using in the privacy of your home) with the complimentary custom program to help determine important facts about your body’s hormone levels. It is also helpful to detoxify and cleanse the body (see Whole Body Deep Cleanse) from environmental toxins, heavy metals, hormones, antibiotics and other toxins. This will help support healthy hormone production, proper adrenal glands function and normal cortisol levels.
Which works Better, EndoPure or NuFem? Both the EndoPure and NuFem work just as well for hormone rejuvenation. The formulas are very similar. EndoPure is an oral liquid for retail consumers and NuFem is a transdermal cream and our exclusively professional line. An amazing homeopathic system of healing based on 200 years of research. These FDA registeredf transdermal homeopathic formulas contain specific homeopathic remedies, a liposome base, grain alcohol, and organic shea butter. There are no artificial preservatives or fragrances. This penetrates into the body very quickly because of the liposome base.